Tuesday 23 October 2018

7 Things I Did To Save $5000 In 6 Months

7 Things I Did To Save $5000 In 6 Months
Sometimes all it takes is a Cold Breeze of “spending guilt” to make you realize that “Hmmm…maybe Its time To save money”.
That’s exactly happened to me when I realized that I’ve spent WASTED thousands of bucks over the last few years shopping useless stuff.

And somehow I haven’t given it a second thought until now.

What bugs me the most is that most of that stuff weren’t even an absolute necessity for me.

Then why the hell did I buy those? 

Simple, “It seemed pretty cool, man!”.

The same happens while eating out too frequently (which can be more frequent than you ever realize), spending hundreds of dollars on entertainment, holding onto an unused paid gym membership for too long etc.

All these little things add up and before you know it, have of your income is gone! *whoosh*

Here’s a tip:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Christmas Tweets on Twitter

Lace Sexy Babydoll Sleepwear for Christmas https:// livefromvegas.storenvy.com/collections/16 09722-christmas/products/22362237-lace-sexy-...