Sunday 23 September 2018

200+ Best Instagram Captions and Selfie Quotes for Your Photos


Instagram Captions
While a picture can tell a thousand words, words can enhance a picture by telling a story, providing context, or adding an air of mystery. Instagram captions can help complete your Instagram post. You might add an Instagram caption to direct customers to your bio link, share selfie quotes, or increasesocial media engagement. In this article, you’ll learn what an Instagram caption is, why you should use one, and tips for writing the best Instagram captions. You’ll even find a list of cool Instagram captions you can use for your photos.

What is an Instagram Caption?

An Instagram caption is a written description or explanation about the Instagram photo to provide more context. Instagram captions can include emojis, hashtags, and tags. Here’s an example of a caption on Instagram:
Anna Kendrick posted a photo of her with a cute animal. Her Instagram caption read “He followed me home ma! Can I keep him?” In this case, her caption helps give context as to why she took a picture with this animal. She told a one sentence story about how he followed her home, but likely took the photo because she thought he was cute (just look at her face!) and wanted to keep him.

What is an Instagram Caption?How to Write Instagram Captions

1. Ask for Something

Posts with the most engagement tend to have Instagram captions that ask for something. You might ask for friend tags such as “tag a friend who’d love this t-shirt.” You could also use your Instagram caption to ask a question such as “What do you think of this look?” And of course, you can ask for a purchase by asking people to click the link in the bio. By asking for something, you engage your audience and strengthen your relationship to them. All good Instagram captions get people talking, sharing, or buying.

2. What’s the Instagram Caption Character Limit?

The Instagram caption character limit is 2,200 characters. How many words is 2,200 characters? About 330 words, give or take.
Take advantage of this character limit every now and then. Some days you might choose to write an Instagram caption with a string of emojis, but other days you might decide to share a story. With 2,200 characters, you can clearly communicate context to complete your Instagram post.

3. Use Emojis as Easter Eggs

If you’ve got a sizeable and loyal audience, you can use emojis to leave Easter eggs in your Instagram captions. What’s an Easter egg? They’re little hints that send a message across without explicitly saying anything. For example, Britney Spears has been using apple emojis for several weeks. She’s rumored to have an upcoming single called Apple Pie. And while she never confirms anything about the single, she keeps using apple emojis making fans hysterical. If you have an upcoming launch or an announcement you want to hint at, you can use emojis in your Instagram captions to create hype.

4. Brainstorm Several Good Instagram Captions First

Have you ever thought of something really witty to say after posting on Instagram? Bleh, sucks. The secret to coming up with the best Instagram captions the first time around is to write a bunch of captions first before choosing one. You can create a short list of ideas, browse hashtags for inspo, or look up puns for your keyword.
Ultimately, you need to pre-decide what tone you want for your caption first. Do you want to share a heartfelt story or make someone laugh? Once you know the tone you want, you can come up with caption ideas to see what works best for your photo.

200 Best Instagram Captions to Use for Your Photos

Instagram Captions for Selfies and Selfie Quotes

    1. Me, myself and I
    2. Just me
    3. But first, let me take a selfie
    4. Typical me
    5. Selfie Sunday
    6. I was born to shine
    7. Me doing me
    8. I don’t always take a selfie, but when I do…
    9. What do you think of this look?
    10. I woke up like this
    11. Couldn’t be happier 🙂

Success Captions

  1. We did it!
  2. Work hard then work harder
  3. Hustlin’
  4. When daydreams become reality
  5. Say yes, take risks, and live life on your own terms
  6. The impossible is now possible
  7. Perseverance pays… a lot!
  8. It wasn’t always easy but it’s worth it
  9. Pursue your passion and you’ll never work a day in your life
  10. Entrepreneur life

Instagram Captions for Couples

  1. Just the two of us
  2. He’s my best friend
  3. He’s my King, I’m his Queen
  4. Sometimes relationships end so love stories can begin
  5. We are totally #couplegoals
  6. My world, my heart, my everything
  7. Bae
  8. My one and only
  9. My love
  10. You’re my 1 in 7 billion

Question Captions

    1. Yes or No?
    2. How can I help you?
    3. What do you think of this?
    4. How gorgeous is this?
    5. If you could be doing anything right now, what would it be?
    6. Which [fill in the blank] are you?
    7. Trivia Time: How many people have tried [fill in the blank]?
    8. How are you guys doing?
    9. Miss me?
    10. What time is it?

One Word Captions

  1. Me
  2. Us
  3. Love
  4. YES!
  5. Ugh…
  6. Heaven
  7. Speechless.
  8. #Goals
  9. OMG!
  10. Surprise!
  11. Awkward…

Instagram Captions for Summer

  1. Feelin’ hot, hot, hot
  2. Sea, Sun and Smiles 🙂
  3. Summer lovin’ happened so fast
  4. Chasin’ the sun
  5. Blue skies, high tides and good vibes
  6. Hello sunshine!
  7. Life’s a beach
  8. I never want summer to end
  9. Eat, tan, sleep, repeat
  10. This is my resting beach face

Rap Lyrics for Instagram Captions

  1. “I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man”
  2. “You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.”
  3. California love
  4. “We gonna party like it’s your birthday”
  5. “I got 99 problems, but [fill in the blank] ain’t one”
  6. “The more money we come across, the more problems we see”
  7. Big poppa
  8. “Drop it like it’s hot”
  9. Only God Can Judge Me
  10. “I’m feelin’ myself”
  11. “To live doesn’t mean you’re alive”

Instagram Captions Travel

    1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first?
    2. Hope you’re enjoying work, I’ll just be chillin’ here in [destination]
    3. Leavin’ on a jet plane
    4. Guess where I am
    5. Work. Save. Travel. Repeat.
    6. Time for an adventure!
    7. Wanderlust
    8. Wouldn’t wanna be anywhere else
    9. Be right back, exploring the world
    10. I travel because you can always get more money, but you can never get more time
    11. Just gonna cross this off the bucket list…

Captions for Girls

  1. Messy bun and having fun
  2. I got it from my mama
  3. A great girl is classy not trashy
  4. Girls are changing the world
  5. Who run the world? GIRLS.
  6. Just like my eyeliner, I always wing it
  7. I’m not one in a million, I’m one in 7 billion
  8. Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go
  9. I’m wild and free
  10. The only person I dress to impress is me

Captions for Boys

  1. Boys will be boys
  2. Chillin’ with my bros
  3. Boys got swagger, men have style, but gentlemen have class
  4. Be a warrior in a room of worriers
  5. A great man is strong because he can be gentle
  6. Haters are my greatest motivators
  7. A real man provides, protects and perseveres
  8. The only time a man should ever lie is to surprise someone
  9. No guts, no glory.
  10. Release the beast within

Short Instagram Captions

  1. Oh hey there!
  2. Short and sweet
  3. I got nothing
  4. *Insert witty Instagram caption here*
  5. Just livin’ life
  6. Just chillin’
  7. Today’s perfect
  8. Yup, another food pic
  9. Why so serious?
  10. Time for a change

Attitude Captions for Instagram

  1. I’d rather be someone’s Sunday morning, not Saturday night
  2. Be the EXTRA in extraordinary
  3. I’ve got hustle and heart
  4. I don’t believe in SOMEDAY, I believe in TODAY
  5. When life gives me lemons, I make lemonade then sell it
  6. My life my rules
  7. I’m not lucky, I’m talented
  8. You can beat me down but I’ll just jump back up
  9. I may be down to earth but I’m still above you
  10. I’m confident, your opinion of me won’t change that

Instagram Captions Lyrics

    1. “I could build a castle out of all the bricks they threw at me”
    2. “I think I’m ready for my close up”
    3. Pictures of last night ended up online, I’m screwed
    4. “I’ll just keep on living, the way I want to live”
    5. I got sinning on my mind
    6. Find me where the wild things are
    7. I got one less problem without ya
    8. I’m bringing sexy back
    9. We’re always undercover
    10. I don’t care if you tear me apart
    11. “There’s no way I could be stopped, was coming for your spot”
    12. “Hello, it’s me”

Sassy Instagram Captions

  1. Don’t be average, be savage
  2. It’s not my fault truth hurts, here’s a bandaid
  3. Be the kind of person that makes others step up their game
  4. Single as a dollar but not looking for change
  5. Well behaved people don’t make it into history books
  6. Looks aren’t everything but I have them just in case
  7. People say I act like I don’t care but it’s not an act
  8. I can easily tell how intelligent someone is by how stupid they think I am.
  9. I’m classy, sassy and a bit badassy
  10. I’ve got my sassy pants on. Watch out world!
  11. I’m too glam to give a damn

Funny Instagram Captions

  1. When I feel like giving up on my dreams, I keep sleeping
  2. The best workout is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. Lunch.
  3. If I was funny, I’d have a better Instagram caption for this
  4. *insert funny Instagram caption here*
  5. This is my pretty hungry face
  6. Namast’ay in bed
  7. Putting the ‘we’ in weird
  8. We’re all born a little crazy, some of us just choose to stay that way
  9. We all have that one friend…
  10. I don’t know what’s tighter: my jeans or our love
  11. Mirror: you look amazing today Camera: Nope, you don’t
  12. I’m a model… Well… an Instagram model. Same thing right?
  13. But first, let me take 40 selfies until choosing one that actually works

Good Instagram Captions

  1. You’re like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have
  2. You’re amazing, brave, strong, beautiful and perfect in every way
  3. So much to be thankful for
  4. Nothing shines brighter than a heart of gold
  5. Mistakes are proof that you’ve tried
  6. The journey is always the best part
  7. Today’s the best kind of day
  8. Life is only as legendary as you make it
  9. Good vibes only
  10. Livin’ the good life

Clever Instagram Captions

  1. Don’t judge someone by their mistakes but on how they fix them
  2. If I don’t post a picture, did it even really happen?
  3. You know you’ve made it when your idols become your rivals
  4. They call me ranch ‘cuz I be dressing
  5. One does not simply create a clever Instagram caption
  6. Maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s the Clarendon filter
  7. If the world was created in 7 days but it took 9 months to make me, I’m clearly a big deal
  8. People will judge everything you do, so you do you
  9. I just rolled my eyes so hard I saw my brain
  10. You never realize how boring your life is until someone asks you what you do for fun

Cool Captions for Instagram

  1. Be the type of person you want to meet
  2. Just two friends having a good time
  3. Guess who I just met?
  4. Best. Day. EVER!
  5. What just happened?
  6. Go BIG or go home
  7. Treat yourself like a King and you’ll attract your Queen
  8. This is GOLD
  9. This is it!
  10. Express gratitude. Regret nothing.

Instagram Caption Ideas

  1. Motivation Monday? I’m motivated seven days a week
  2. Taco Tuesday is my favorite day of the week
  3. It’s Wednesday so here’s my wise quote of the day… actually I got nothing.
  4. Here’s a throwback Thursday picture. If you don’t comment aww, I’ll unfollow you.
  5. Friday, my second favorite F word
  6. “Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday”
  7. Happy #Caturday y’all
  8. It’s Sleepy Sunday. So here’s a selfie of me pretending to sleep.
  9. Weekend Vibes…
  10. This basically sums up my entire weekend

Cute Captions for Instagram

  1. This is me in all my glory
  2. Your smile is my favorite
  3. Je t’adore
  4. Keep your chin up so your crown doesn’t slip
  5. Be kind. Be love.
  6. Follow your heart in everything you do
  7. Don’t live a life regretting the things you didn’t do. Go do things!
  8. All I could ever want is right in front of me
  9. Don’t wait for the storm to pass, go out there and dance in the rain
  10. She brings out the best in me

Conclusion

You may have noticed that the recurring theme with these Instagram captions is confidence, self-love, and attitude. Whether you use one of the Instagram captions in this article or create your own, the best captions on Instagram come from an appreciation of your self worth. If you’re creating funny captions, feel free to use puns to add a sense of playfulness to your post. Make your caption tell the untold story behind the photo and it’s sure to be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Tweets on Twitter

Lace Sexy Babydoll Sleepwear for Christmas https:// livefromvegas.storenvy.com/collections/16 09722-christmas/products/22362237-lace-sexy-...